In 2020, Jasmin Capital decided to create an Endowment Fund to fulfil general interest missions. The Endowment Fund was officially published by the Journal Officiel on the 17th of November 2020.
This Endowment Fund has five main fields of action:
- Education, especially focusing on equal opportunities in education, the support of students from the youngest age, and on the development of primary and secondary education in developing countries
- Promotion of sports, with a focus on mountain sports and sailing
- Environmental protection, in particular protection of biodiversity, the fight against massive deforestation, the fight against global warming, the promotion of urban agriculture and the preservation of natural marine and coastal environments
- Health, including cancer control, mental health support, assistance to children in hospital
- Social, in particular social inclusion of the elderly, the isolated and people with disabilities
This Fund accepts donations, gifts and legacies, from:
- Companies, which can benefit from a tax reduction of up to 60% of the amount of the donations, up to a limit of 5 ‰ of the turnover
- Individuals, who can benefit from an income tax reduction (IRPP) equal to 66% of the amount of donations, up to a limit of 20% of taxable income, under Articles 200 and 238 bis of the General Tax Code
The Endowment Fund is registered under SIREN number 891 125 999.